Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
The Collectibles Project Manager will coordinate between all departments on the behalf of item design and development teams within the collectibles business. The project manager will oversee and maintain updates on current projects and their progress to ensure they are on track for timely delivery, as well as maintaining alignment across key lines of business. They will also ensure submissions, notes, updates, etc. are being addressed by production, licensing, design, or marketing. This position will act as support within the collectibles team, communicating priorities and updates and coordinating responses and feedback. This position will have visibility of and maintain the entire development pipeline – from inception to production. The project manager will work with the teams for continued process improvement so the department can keep ahead as much as possible.
- Monitor and maintain status of all ongoing collectibles projects
- Coordinate feedback, updates and next steps within the appropriate teams within the development process. Including design, licensing, sales, production and marketing
- Developing weekly project status report and communication to align on priorities across Collectibles.
- Monitor Monday (project tracking system) for delays and items sitting without activity to push forward.
- Utilize existing tracking & coordination tools as well as providing recommendations or developing improved tools to communicate.
- Work with sales and leadership on new requests to apply realistic delivery timelines based on workflow.
- Coordinate delivery dates with sales & production. Ensure notes and reviews are happening in a timely manner to deliver against sales windows. If not, elevate the missed deadlines and effect on delivery dates.
- Coordinate event, convention and DTC collectibles (artist collaborations) development to maintain deliveries across production, marketing, licensing, and design.
- Coordinate package design within workflow, including PDQ trays and other secondary packaging.
- Coordinate with marketing team (and licensing) to ensure marketing has all materials needed ahead of marketing pulses.
- Help to develop and manage a detailed project schedule for the collectibles team
- Communicate problems before they cause delays in development
- Strong project management experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Passionate about collectibles and toys
- Familiar with tracking software and project management sites (Monday.com, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
Job Type: Full-time
This role based in New York, New York and is not a remote position.
CultureFly is home to a team of pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for hardcore and casual fans alike. At CultureFly, pop culture is more than a passing fad. Pop culture is a way of living, a way of communicating, and a way to bring a community together. We take pride in developing unique, fun, and functional items that incorporate our love of cartoons, movies, comics, video games, and more. CultureFly is the team behind the scenes responsible for the Pusheen Box, the Star Wars Galaxy Box, Smols mini-figures, and much more.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your resume for consideration.