Assistant Operations Manager
Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
- Processing and creating labels for ecommerce orders daily using our shipping software Shipstation
- Working with warehouse to make sure orders are shipped out in a timely matter
- Dispute and monitor credit card chargebacks
- Monthly invoicing
- Ecommerce listings for both our website and other marketplaces such as Amazon/Ebay
- Managing and monitoring our online inventory to make sure we are fully stocked
- Review and approve warehousing invoices
- 1-2 years of experience in online retail or merchandising
- Experience working with various ecommerce platforms, Amazon a plus.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong follow-up, organizational and project management skills.
- Intermediate level experience using MS Office
CultureFly is home to a team of dedicated pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for both casual and hardcore fans alike! We are a growing ecommerce company that specializes in quarterly subscription boxes.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your resume for consideration.