Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
- Processing and creating labels for Ecommerce orders daily using our shipping software Shipstation
- Working with warehouse to make sure orders are shipped out in a timely matter
- Ensuring customers receive tracking in a timely matter.
- Work with 3rd party to monitor and dispute credit card chargebacks
- Ecommerce listings for both our Shopify website and other marketplaces such as Amazon/Ebay
- Quarterly Reporting and Analytics
- Managing and monitoring our online inventory to make sure we are fully stocked
- Managing and tracking 3rd party product purchases.
- 2-3 years of experience in online retail or merchandising
- Experience working with various Ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Amazon, ShipStation.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong follow-up, organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in using Excel
Job Type: Full-time
This role is located in New York, NY and is not a remote position.
CultureFly is home to a team of pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for hardcore and casual fans alike. At CultureFly, pop culture is more than a passing fad. Pop culture is a way of living, a way of communicating, and a way to bring a community together where there is never a right or wrong way of expressing yourself. We take pride in developing unique, fun, and functional items that incorporate our love of all things retro, cartoon, comics, and more.
CultureFly is the team behind the scenes responsible for Pusheen Box, The Nick Box, World's Finest: The Collection, Supernatural Box, and more.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your resume for consideration.