Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
Seeking motivated and highly organized person to join our production team. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in production, preferably in accessories (toys, home goods, plushes, vinyls, etc).
- Receive and distribute development & production submits to cross-functional teams
- Communicate revisions/ approvals to factories in order to ensure correct execution of style
- Manage and facilitate timely feedback on comments/approval of samples to support on time deliveries
- Tracking product and approval process through all phases of production.
- Follow up on receiving and sending production submission packages on a timely manner.
- Send out standards/references to overseas vendors as needed
- Manage and maintain production calendars
- Updating WIP reports in conjunction with our vendors to ensure proper production flow
- Review initial, Preproduction and TOP samples
- Partner with cross-functional teams – Design, Sales and Merchandising to confirm proper execution of product
- Monitor product testing to ensure factories are compliant with all customer testing protocols
- Daily correspondence with licensing and design to manage production/delivery issues.
- Review all account vendor manuals to ensure we are meeting all customer requirements for development and production processes.
- Issue SOC’ and COC’ to respective customers based on requirements.
- Ordering price tickets
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Strong follow up skills working with overseas
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
- Self-motivated and self-directed with continuous desire to learn and grow
- Adobe, Illustrator and AMT knowledge a plus
- Experience working with Walmart, Target, GameAtop, TJMaxx definite plus
Job Type: Full-time
This role is based in New York, New York and is not a remote position.
CultureFly is a growing licensed accessory company that specializes in direct-to-customer pop culture subscription boxes. We are also growing significantly in the retail market, with our retail pop culture boxes now in Walmart, Target, Game Stop & more!
Please e-mail email@example.com your resume for consideration.