Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
Candidate must be detail oriented, ability to learn fast and work independently with great follow up skills.
Responsibilities are below but not limited to:
- Must be extremely detailed oriented, organized, a team player, and self-motivated.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, detail-oriented, should be able to identify priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Manage & Follow up on an everyday basis for pre-production & production emails and any activities related to it.
- Computer Skills- Microsoft Office, etc.
- Daily email communication and follow-up with factories
- Manage, monitor, and collect all incoming parcels from factories and raw material suppliers
- Oversee and coordinate all Marketing requests
- Review all bulk garment testing reports and compliance issues
- Review all TOPs for compliance items
- Review all labels, care labels, and UPC codes documents
- Cross-functional communication with other divisions and categories to ensure aligned
Job Type: Full-time
This role is based in New York, New York and is not a remote position.
CultureFly is a growing licensed accessory company that specializes in direct-to-customer pop culture subscription boxes. We are also growing significantly in the retail market, with our retail pop culture boxes now in Walmart, Target, Game Stop & more!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your resume for consideration.