Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
CultureFly is looking for a talented and innovative tech accessories designer to join our art department. Job responsibilities include concepting and designing Electronic Accessories for a wide variety of licenses & brands. Working with a team of designers and illustrators, this job entails day-to-day product research, brainstorming, ideation, and implementation. This includes designing original products with specs, and assisting with any other art and design-related duties as they arise.
- Design new products from concept planning through final technical design packs for production
- Develop and iterate design intention through sketches, prototypes, renderings and communication with design team
- Engage in brainstorm sessions to produce meaningful ideas and concepts
- Cultivate ideas and inspiration to drive product development
- Experience with licensed artwork and working within brand guidelines
- Adobe wizard
- Design of packaging in multiple formats - labels, sleeves, boxes etc. including die line manipulation
- Research and identify new market trends and niches
- Building sales presentations and sell sheets as needed for sales and company initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a design related field
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- 2+ years design experience in consumer hard goods preferable
- Industrial Design, 3D modeling and rendering experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Authorized to work in the US
CultureFly is home to a team of pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for hardcore and casual fans alike. At CultureFly, pop culture is more than a passing fad. Pop culture is a way of living, a way of communicating, and a way to bring a community together where there is never a right or wrong way of expressing yourself. We take pride in developing unique, fun, and functional items that incorporate our love of all things retro, cartoon, comics, and more.
CultureFly is the team behind the scenes responsible for Pusheen Box, The Nick Box, World's Finest: The Collection, Supernatural Box, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
This role is located in New York, NY and is not a remote position.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and portfolio for consideration.