Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Assistant to join our team at CultureFly. As a Production Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our production team and ensuring the smooth and efficient execution of all production processes. Your primary responsibility will be to assist in up-keeping prices from various factories, issue PO’s to factories, and share samples with the necessary people.
- Assist in coordinating the production activities, including issuing purchase orders, sharing prices with necessary team members, logging in samples.
- Collaborate with different team members on best way to achieve a high-quality design and artwork on our product
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of production-related information, such as prices, delivery times, sample dates
- Prepare and maintain production-related documents, such as production reports, purchase orders, and shipping records.
- Generate accurate production reports and provide timely updates on production progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide general administrative support to the production team.
- Assist in coordinating and facilitating communication between different departments and external suppliers.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative work environment, actively participating in team meetings and sharing ideas for process improvements.
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant college degree or coursework is a plus.
- Previous experience in a similar production or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, demonstrating reliability and flexibility.
Job Type: Full-time
This role based in New York, New York and is not a remote position.
CultureFly is home to a team of pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for hardcore and casual fans alike. At CultureFly, pop culture is more than a passing fad. Pop culture is a way of living, a way of communicating, and a way to bring a community together. We take pride in developing unique, fun, and functional items that incorporate our love of cartoons, movies, comics, video games, and more. CultureFly is the team behind the scenes responsible for the Pusheen Box, the Star Wars Galaxy Box, Smols mini-figures, and much more.
Please e-mail email@example.com your resume for consideration.