Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Join the swarm!
CultureFly is a growing, licensed accessory company that specializes in direct-to-customer pop culture subscription boxes. Our marketing team oversees all campaigns including social media, email, PPC, influencers and more.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development and executing consumer marketing efforts of direct-to-consumer subscription boxes. The marketing coordinator will oversee social media and coordinate with the customer service team to ensure customer satisfaction. The Marketing Coordinator's primary responsibilities will include social media community management, reviews interactions and customer care engagement by monitoring social media accounts.
The Marketing Coordinator will oversee the following licenses: The Nick Box, The Bikini Bottom, Box, World's Finest: The Collection (DC comics) and Seinfeld Box. As new subscription boxes are launched, there will be opportunity to work on new licenses.
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of CultureFly's team, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. They will assist in driving e-commerce sales for multiple licensed direct-to-consumer boxes across multiple properties and target audiences. While overseeing specific brands, they will have the opportunity to work as part of a team to bring ideas and suggestions for all CultureFly's properties.
- Serve as voice of brand to consumers across all social platforms.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster positive engagement and add value to the customer experience
- Ensure customer satisfaction on social media through quality engagement and escalate situations where appropriate.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service procedures and policies.
- Develop plans and proactive social media tactics to support product announcements, corporate news and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and establish strategies for audience engagement and growth.
- Monitor performance assess metrics and track success to yield ROI.
- Develop and maintain relationships for influencer marketing programs.
- Analyze customer feedback to create new campaigns for customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative startup environment with a proactive approach.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in agency and/or marketing
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must possess pro-active critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations and solutions.
- Must be professional, flexible, positive, engaged, responsible, creative, and willing to continually learn.
- Must be a team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Must be detail-oriented, double checking work, with un-prompted follow-through.
- Must have strong and concise verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have the potential to assume increased responsibility.
- Experience in e-commerce a plus; Shopify experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your resume for consideration.