Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
Our licensing team oversees all aspects from initial product submissions & approvals, to the complete delivery of final contractual samples to Licensors. The Licensing Manager is an integral part of CultureFly's in-house team, responsible for overseeing our licensing department and maintaining strong professional relationships with our multiple licensing partners. We're looking for a high energy and detail-oriented team member to lead communication efforts between our licensing, production & design teams and the Licensors. This position will be the liaison for CultureFly to our growing list of partner Licensors.
- Study style guides and licensor requirements (legal, art, product assets, packaging & branding assets)
- Make sure the rules and regulations for each Licensor & their intellectual properties are being implemented in product design
- Manage the daily workflow and delegate tasks to the Licensing Coordinators
- Ensure all licensed brands are on equity, contract terms are followed
- Meet with internal design and sales team to communicate new art assets and other relevant information from the licensors
- Speak daily with our licensing partners to obtain necessary approvals for pending orders that are especially time-sensitive
- Ability to handle high volume, quick turn-around projects and continuously take initiative in pushing projects forward under tight deadlines
- Ability to think out of the box, look for new ways of streamlining and improving the approvals process
- Following up on contract statuses, royalty reports and vendor compliance for production factories
- Collaborate with internal creative and production teams for best practices as pertains to the licensor's needs
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of Licensing and Brand Management experience
- BA / BS degree and/or equivalent practical experience
- Strong leadership, time management & communication skills
- Experience working in product development with top global licensors (i.e., Warner Bros., Disney, Nickelodeon, etc.)
- Experience managing multiple licensed brands in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A team player and is able to collaborative with others, being able to communicate with cross-department personnel.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- A creative eye for design and color extremely helpful
- Self-starter with extreme attention to detail, especially regarding the rules and legalities of Licensor contracts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- General love for pop culture and all things related!
- Intermediate level experience using MS Office.
CultureFly is a growing licensed accessory company that specializes in direct-to-customer pop culture subscription boxes. We are also growing significantly in the retail market, with our retail pop culture boxes now in Walmart, Target, Game Stop & more!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your resume for consideration.