Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
This is a great entry-level opportunity to gain experience from the ground up in the licensing industry!
- Study style guides and licensor requirements (legal, art, product assets, packaging & branding assets)
- Make sure the rules and regulations for each Licensor & their intellectual properties are being implemented in product design
- Meet with internal design and sales team to communicate new art assets and other relevant information from the licensors
- Speak daily with our licensing partners to obtain necessary approvals for pending orders that are especially time-sensitive
- Collaborate with internal creative and production teams for best practices as pertains to the licensor's needs
Skills & Qualifications
- 0-2 years of Licensing and Brand Management experience
- BA / BS degree and/or equivalent practical experience
- Strong leadership, time management & communication skills
- A team player and is able to collaborative with others, being able to communicate with cross-department personnel.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- A creative eye for design and color extremely helpful
- Self-starter with extreme attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- General love for pop culture and all things related!
Job Type: Full-time
This role is based in New York, New York and is not a remote position.
CultureFly is a growing licensed accessory company that specializes in direct-to-customer pop culture subscription boxes. We are also growing significantly in the retail market, with our retail pop culture boxes now in Walmart, Target, Game Stop & more!
Please e-mail email@example.com your resume for consideration.