Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
As our portfolio of licensees and categories expand, the Licensing team is in need of additional support. The Licensing Coordinator role is a great entry-level opportunity to gain experience from the ground up.
- Communicate externally with the licensors throughout the entire approval process
- Coordinate with CultureFly’s design, production, and sales team to ensure that each step of the approval process is being handled efficiently
- Handle product, packaging, and marketing approvals across multiple categories
- Learn how to use the variety of approval portal systems
- Study style guides and understand licensor requirements in regards to art, assets, packaging and branding.
- Manage information flow from licensors to internal teams (and vice versa)
Understand the production timeline across different categories
- General interest for all things pop culture
- Strong leadership, time management, and communication skills
- A team player that can collaborate well with cross-departmental personnel
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in decision making
- Proactive attitude, identifying problems and provide solutions
- Pays attention to detail; a creative eye for design and color is extremely helpful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Authorized to work in the US
Job Type: Full-time
This role based in New York, New York and is not a remote position.
CultureFly is home to a team of pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for hardcore and casual fans alike. At CultureFly, pop culture is more than a passing fad. Pop culture is a way of living, a way of communicating, and a way to bring a community together where there is never a wrong way of expressing yourself. We take pride in developing unique, fun, and functional items that incorporate our love of all things retro, cartoon, comic, and more. CultureFly is the team behind the scenes responsible for the Pusheen Box, The Nick Box, The Friends Box, The Star Wars Galaxy Box, and many more.
Please e-mail email@example.com your resume for consideration.