This is a great entry-level opportunity to gain experience from the ground up in the licensing industry!
- Study style guides and licensor requirements (legal, art, product assets, packaging & branding assets)
- Make sure the rules and regulations for each Licensor & their intellectual properties are being implemented in product design
- Meet with internal design and sales team to communicate new art assets and other relevant information from the licensors
- Speak daily with our licensing partners to obtain necessary approvals for pending orders that are especially time-sensitive
- Collaborate with internal creative and production teams for best practices as pertains to the licensor's needs
Skills & Qualifications
- 0-2 years of Licensing and Brand Management experience
- BA / BS degree and/or equivalent practical experience
- Strong leadership, time management & communication skills
- A team player and is able to collaborative with others, being able to communicate with cross-department personnel.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- A creative eye for design and color extremely helpful\
- Self-starter with extreme attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- General love for pop culture and all things related!
Job Type: Full-time
CultureFly is a growing licensed accessory company that specializes in direct-to-customer pop culture subscription boxes. We are also growing significantly in the retail market, with our retail pop culture boxes now in Walmart, Target, Game Stop & more!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your resume for consideration.