Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm!
As our portfolio of licensees and categories expand, the Licensing team is in need of additional support. The Licensing Coordinator role is a great entry-level opportunity to gain experience from the ground up.
- Creating style numbers and uploading information to our database
- Creating presentation boards and catalogues for the Licensing team
- Edit/ revise designs based off Licensor’s comments
- Creating cost sheets & tech packs
- Organize design server
- Work with licensors on making sure style guides are downloaded and up-to-date
- Researching/ identifying trends and creating trend boards
- Designing/ sketching styles
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a design related field
- Candidate must be a team player and able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Authorized to work in the US
Job Type: Full-time
This is an entry-level role based in New York, New York and is not a remote position.
CultureFly is home to a team of pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for hardcore and casual fans alike. At CultureFly, pop culture is more than a passing fad. Pop culture is a way of living, a way of communicating, and a way to bring a community together where there is never a wrong way of expressing yourself. We take pride in developing unique, fun, and functional items that incorporate our love of all things retro, cartoon, comic, and more. CultureFly is the team behind the scenes responsible for the Pusheen Box, The Nick Box, The Office Box, the Friends Box, the My Hero Academia Box, and many more.
Please e-mail email@example.com your resume for consideration.