Design Assistant – Licensed Products & Accessories
- Uploading styles to database and submit for approval
- Creating presentation boards / catalogues
- Creating cost sheets & tech packs
- Researching / identifying trends and creating trend boards
- Designing / sketching styles
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a design related field
- Candidate must be a team player and able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Authorized to work in the US
CultureFly is home to a team of pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for hardcore and casual fans alike. At CultureFly, pop culture is more than a passing fad. Pop culture is a way of living, a way of communicating, and a way to bring a community together where there is never a right or wrong way of expressing yourself. We take pride in developing unique, fun, and functional items that incorporate our love of all things retro, cartoon, comic, and more.
CultureFly is the team behind the scenes responsible for Pusheen Box, The Nick Box, World's Finest: The Collection, Supernatural Box, and more.
Please e-mail email@example.com your resume and portfolio for consideration.