Affiliate & Influencer Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm! CultureFly is a growing licensed Collectibles & Accessory company that specializes in direct-to-customer pop culture subscription boxes. We are also growing significantly in the retail market, with our retail pop culture boxes now in Walmart, Target, Game Stop & more!
- Work on all aspects of influencer campaign strategy, execution, and measurement.
- Identify, build and maintain professional relationships with key talent and agency partners
- Identify and on-board new brand ambassadors/affiliates
- Drive, track and report on influencer, affiliate, and celebrity social and editorial coverage
- Measure ROI and impressions across initiatives in order to gauge success and inform future initiatives
- Manage influencer campaigns, including casting, creative concepting, briefing, content approvals, and recapping.
- Manage day-to-day influencer and affiliate communication
- Track and manage usage rights for influencer UGC used in paid social, site, and sms/email
- Nurture influencer relationships and regularly identify and develop new relationships within the digital influencer community
- Stay up-to-date on influencer trends and provide competitive insights on how other fashion and lifestyle brands are engaging influencers
- Bachelor Degree in any related fields such Marketing, PR, Advertising is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in influencer marketing, digital agency or talent agency/representative experience
- Experience in managing successful social/digital campaigns across social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter)
- Experience defining and delivering impact and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus
CultureFly is home to a team of pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for hardcore and casual fans alike. At CultureFly, pop culture is more than a passing fad. Pop culture is a way of living, a way of communicating, and a way to bring a community together where there is never a wrong way of expressing yourself. We take pride in developing unique, fun, and functional items that incorporate our love of all things retro, cartoon, comic, and more. CultureFly is the team behind the scenes responsible for the Pusheen Box, The Nick Box, The Office Box, the Friends Box, the My Hero Academia Box, and many more.
Please e-mail email@example.com your resume for consideration.